Position available: Partnership Development Executive
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing partnerships, whilst also identifying new organisation to work with. You will be able work under your own initiative to manage your workload, priorities, and meet deadlines.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for a Partnership Development and Operation Executive to join our current Planning and Operations team in Cambridge/Oxford, UK.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with existing partners; exploring opportunities to bring new potential partners into the programme
• Participating in programme operations to understand the key information needed to maintain and develop partners
• Developing and implementing group’s global development strategy
• Other department responsibilities
• Bachelor degree (minimum requirement), that was taught in English and is equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD
• At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in Partnership Development.
• Excellent written and communication skills, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Independent and able to work under pressure to produce quality work with fixed deadlines.
• Confident Office software skills.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary +Bonus
• 28 days paid holiday
• Great working environment
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 20th December 2017. Should you have any enquiries, please contact us at 0117 985 6948