Position Title: Project coordinator – Mandarin Speaking
Job Type: Full Time
About the position:
The candidate will be required to design and develop contents for new training projects/products for the company based on the marketing research. Also, the candidate will involve in the organisation of our training programmes as well as supporting the company’s partnership development in the UK. Furthermore, we are expecting the candidate to provide a timely, positive and professional administrative service to the Operations and Partnership Department to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of our Cambridge office.
The successful candidate is expected to be able to work under strict project deadlines, have good attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
• Working closely with the Head of the Department to ensure that all projects/products are delivered on time.
• Communicating with Marketing team (China Office) to understand the concept and requirement of each project/product and working alongside the Marketing team to assist with development of sales and promotional material related to the projects/products.
• Acting as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
• Helping prepare budgets.
• Participating in short-term residential training programme operations to collect feedback from Asian parties and send the report to the Head of the Department.
• Providing a professional support to the Operations and Partnerships Development team to assisting the company’s expansion in the UK.
• Prior experience in coordinating projects in essential.
• Excellent Mandarin and English communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Bachelor degree (minimum requirement).
• Independent and able to work under pressure to produce quality work with fixed deadlines.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary + Bonus (depends on experience)
• Excellent bonus structure
• 28 days paid holiday
Place of work: Cambridge, UK
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, China UK Development Centre (CUDC) a series of short-term residential training programmes to students from Asia. The courses offered range from customised professional courses to targeted student courses in various fields. We have successfully delivered over 150 customised summer and winter programmes, encompassing over 3000 students. More information available at en.cudc.info.
Diversity and Safeguarding:
We value diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the students and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, and other checks may also be required.
Our China branch holds the Nomination Awards for China Best Employer Award 2016.
If you are interested in this initiative, and are confident that you are the right person for this Position, please send your curriculum vitae, cover letter to email@example.com.