Position Title: Partnership Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing partnerships, whilst also identifying new organisation to work with. Also, the candidate will be providing a professional support to other programmes.
You will be able work under your own initiative to manage your workload, priorities, and meet deadlines.
What you will be doing:
As part of CUDL’s continuous development and expansion, we are looking for a Partnership Development Executive to join our current Operations and partnerships team in Cambridge, UK for but not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Maintaining good relationships and exploring potential new collaboration with the existing partners.
• Developing a number of new Higher Education Institutional partners to strengthen the company’s core competitive advantages.
• Developing a number of new primary/secondary school partners to support the company’s development in the school market.
• Developing and implementing strategy for the company’s public relation and branding.
• Supporting departmental work when needed, such as assisting programme/conference operations, and developing of new lecturers and curriculums.
• Bachelor degree (minimum requirement).
• At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in Partnership Development.
• Prior experience in University Recruitment Agents, or Education Management industry in essential.
• Excellent written and communication skills, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Independent and able to work under pressure to produce quality work with fixed deadlines.
• Confident IT skills (especially the use of Microsoft Word and Excel).
What we offer:
• Competitive Salary + Bonus
• Excellent bonus structure
• 28 days paid holiday
Place of work: Oxford / Cambridge, UK
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, China UK Development Centre (CUDC) a series of short-term residential training programmes to students from Asia. The courses offered range from customised professional courses to targeted student courses in various fields. We have successfully delivered over 150 customised summer and winter programmes, encompassing over 3000 students. More information available at en.cudc.info.
Diversity and Safeguarding:
We value diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the students and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Clearance through the DBS, and other checks may also be required.
Our China branch holds the Nomination Awards for China Best Employer Award 2016.
If you are interested in this initiative, and are confident that you are the right person for this Position, please send your curriculum vitae, cover letter to email@example.com.